Awesome job on the croissants, guys! We knew you could do it! Wasn't as hard as you thought, was it? :)
This month we thought we would try our hand at making some soft and fluffy dinner rolls! We aren't talking sandwiches here, we are thinking instead the small, soft, pillowy buns made for slabs of butter beside a plate full of food.
We are recommending you check out this recipe (which is actually for a loaf of bread but it will be awesome as rolls)! and this recipe, which is a bit easier, but please also check out our Pinterest Monthly Inspiration board for other ideas and recipes to try.
To join us this month:
1. Choose a recipe and bake some nice soft rolls, utilizing your sourdough starter!
2. Take some photos and blog about it on November 20, 2014
3. Make sure that you include a back link to our blog somewhere in your post (make sure it says "www.sourdoughsurprises.blogspot.com"!
4. Follow this link: get the InLinkz code
and choose the HTML code that works best for you and your blog. Copy and paste it into the HTML section of your blog. You will know you have done it correctly if you see a blue link appear.
5. Make sure you enter your post into the linky tool on reveal day so everyone can see what you have made!
Don't forget that you can share your pictures on Facebook, twitter or Instagram with #sourdoughsurprises at any time during the month so we can see!
Have a fun idea for us to do? Want your monthly creation displayed on our page? Want to join us even if you don't have a blog! Awesome! Just send us an email at email@example.com!
We can't wait to see what you guys come up with! :) Have fun!
~Shelley and Jenni