Sourdough Monkey Bread

Thursday, February 20, 2014


Monkey bread has always been fun, but this month we really turned it up a notch!


Sweet ooey gooey goodness with the stregth of sourdough? Doesn't get much better than that! And with all the different flavor possibilities, this was really a fun one.

So link up! And then try not to drool as you check out all the amazing deliciousness that we created this month!



An InLinkz Link-up

And don't forget to check back in a couple of days to see what sourdougn awesomeness March has in store for us!



3 comments:

Gina said...

I couldn't seem to add a link - but here is my post with Sourdough Cheese Bubble Bread.

Love seeing what everyone else has made!
Gina

Gina said...

Oops! I forgot to add my link.
http://homejoys.blogspot.com/2014/02/sourdough-cheese-bubble-bread.html

Gina

Agos said...

All these breads look gorgeous! I'm a new member and I really enjoyed getting into sourdough baking and looking at these beautiful creations. I can't wait to see what the next challenge will bring :)

Post a Comment