Oh my goodness, were you as blown away by those brownies (and blondies!) as we were? Who knew that your sourdough starter could make such delicious, ooey-gooey yumminess?? You guys are so impressive!
So for June, we want to go a little bit different, but definitely have some fun. This month we challenge you to make sourdough crepes.
We plan to use this recipe as our inspiration, but feel free to use any recipe you choose, not to mention use your crepes for any dish or meal you would like. For more ideas, check out our inspiration board on Pinterest.
So what kind of crepes do you like? Sweet? Savory? Do you want your crepes for breakfast or for dinner? We can't wait to see where your creativity takes you!
How to participate this month:
1. Make some delicious brownies using your sourdough starter!
2. Take some pretty photos and blog about it on May 20, 2013.
3. Follow this link: http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=275554&nojump=1&key=IL0YkmGbOusGM and choose the HTML code that works best for you and your blog. (Copy and paste it into the HTML section of your blog. You will know you have done it right if you see a blue frog face!)
4. Make sure your post links back to this site, www.sourdoughsurprises.blogspot.com - for our international friends, make sure you check the link and it ends in ".com"
5. Make sure you enter your own blog post in the linky tool (after your post publishes) so that everyone can see what you have made!
Don't have a blog but want to join us anyway? Awesome! We would love for you to join us! Just make your crepes and email us a picture and your name and we will include it in our reveal post!
And don't forget to e-mail us a photo so we can include it in the slideshow right here on our blog!
Now who's ready for some crepes?