This month we are going to go really super easy on you! This month we are going to make pancakes and/or waffles! Yes, we know that you know you can make these, and that you probably have a million times before. We are doing this on purpose, though, because we know that September can be a crazy busy month what with school starting back up and all, and because Jenni is due to have a baby pretty much any day now and we are feeling kind of lazy and tired. BUT, since we are going easy on you we are throwing in an added challenge. Instead of making the same old thing you always make, we want you to try something different. Maybe add in some different flavors (fruit? chocolate?), work with a different kind of grain than normal (spelt? whole wheat?) or try some fun toppings and homemade syrups! Have fun with this challenge and get creative!
We are sure you have your own recipes, so we thought we would give you some fun inspirational recipes for how you can jazz yours up - so check out this recipe and this one for pancakes and this recipe and this one for waffles, and of course our Pinterest board for more inspiration!
Here is how to participate this month:
- Make some amazingly delicious sourdough pancakes or waffles!
- Take some photos and blog about it on September 20, 2013
- Make sure that you include a backlink to our blog somewhere in your post (you need to make sure you include both the "www." and the ".com" in the link in order for the linky tool to work!)
- Follow this link: http://new.inlinkz.com/luscript.php?id=297786&nojump=1&key=ILeRS4XuYA0R. and choose the HTML code that works best for you and your blog. Copy and paste it into the HTML section of your blog (you know you will have done it right when you see the blue frog face)
- Make sure you enter your post into our linky tool after you publish it so that everyone can see the awesome things you have made!
We cannot wait to see where you guys take this, and the fun you have with it!